Bitcoin price rallied and settled above the $34,000 level against the US Dollar. BTC is likely to continue rising if it settles above $35,000 in the near term. According to technical analysis by NewsBTC’s Aayush Jindal:
- Bitcoin started a fresh increase above the $33,500 and $34,000 resistance levels.
- The price is currently trading well above $34,000 and the 100 hourly simple moving average.
- There is a key bullish trend line forming with support near $34,500 on the hourly chart of the BTC/USD pair (data from Kraken).
- The pair is likely to rise above $35,000 unless there is a clear break below the trendline support.
Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Supported
Contact us to be instantly informed about the last minute developments. Twitter and Telegram You can follow our channel.
Bitcoin continued to trade well above the main $30,000 support zone. BTC started a fresh increase above the $32,500 and $33,500 resistance levels. The price even broke the $34,000 pivot level.
It is currently trading well above $34,000 and the 100 hourly simple moving average. BTC also surged above the $35,000 level. However, the bulls failed to gain strength above $35,000 and the price is now consolidating gains.
BTC tested the 23.6% Fib retracement level of the upward move from the $30,180 low to $35,315 high. The price is currently trading above the $34,500 level. There is also a key bullish trend line forming with support near $34,500 on the hourly chart of the BTC/USD pair.
If the pair fails to stay above the trendline support, it could decline further towards $33,200 and the 100 hourly SMA. The next major support is near the $32,800 level. This is close to the 50% Fib retracement level of the upward move from the $30,180 low to $35,315 high.
Will Bitcoin (BTC) Rise?
If bitcoin stays stable above the trendline support, it could rise above the $35,000 resistance. An immediate resistance on the upside is near the $35,500 level.
The next important resistance is near $36,500, above which the bulls are likely aiming for a rally towards $38,000. Any further gains could push the price higher towards the $40,000 region in the near term.
- Hourly MACD – The MACD is slowly losing momentum in the bullish zone.
- Hourly RSI (Relative Strength Index) – The RSI for BTC/USD is still well above the 50 level.
- Major Support Levels – $34,500 followed by $33,200
- Major Resistance Levels – $35,000, 35,500 and $36,500